Early California Resorts. Book Club of California Keepsake Series. With typed letters signed by BCC Secretary Elizabeth Downs, and signed dedication inked inside portfolio cover by former BCC President Al Shumate.
San Francisco: Book Club of California, 1957. 4to. 1 Portfolio (12 Folders) in Slipcase. Letterpress on Deckled Wove, illustrations & photographs (mounted). Very Good. With 3 TLS & Signed Dedication inside cover.
Designed and printed by Harold Seeger and Albert Sperisen at the Black Vine Press.
1. The Tallac, Lake Tahoe, by E.B. Scott --
2. The Calaveras Big Trees Hotel, by R.C. Wood --
3. Yosemite's Cedar Cottage, by C.P. Russell --
4. Napa Soda Springs, by E.M. Kahn --
5. Hot Springs Hotel, Calistoga, by O. Lewis --
6. The Geysers, Sonoma County, by J.A. Hussey --
7. Hotel Del Monte, by J.D. Hart --
8. Tassajara Hot Springs, by E.M. Coulter --
9. Paso Robles Hot Springs, by W.W. Robinson --
10. Santa Barbara and the Arlington Hotel, by W.E. Gledhill --
11. The Sierra Madre Villa, by A. Shumate --
12. Hotel del Coronado, by D.A. Charnock. Item #63-6417