Ruins of the Cathedral of St. Andrews, With the Chapel of St. Rule From the West. Ashmore, D. Blackmore, illustr., engr., William.

Ruins of the Cathedral of St. Andrews, With the Chapel of St. Rule From the West.

[Perth, Scotland: William Ashmore, 1808]. Engraving. 15 x 24.2 cm. Good with perforations at edges of sheet outside image, staining.

Provenance: Ex Libris Oliver Collection. Item #63-7912

Price: $150.00

See all items in Ephemera
See all items by , , , ,