Terms of Sale
1) Prepayment is required for initial orders and for purchasers who do not respect payment terms. In the alternative, payment can be guaranteed with Visa, MasterCard or AmEx. These will be charged only if payment is not made when due.
2) Payment for established accounts is 30 days in the USA and 60 days overseas. No discount is allowed for payments that are not made on time. Payments may be made by credit card as well as by checks and wire payment.
3) Discounts are established to encourage the sale of multiple copies of our books. Booksellers who take orders from customers who are responding to our own marketing do not receive maximum discounts.
Discount schedule for distributed books and titles
Titles may be mixed for the maximum discount with an average of 2 copies per title.
4) Currency. We can bill in Euros (€), SFr and British £.
5) Pre-publication. We sometimes offer special prices for pre-publication orders. These are invalid after publication.
5) Returns. Our books are not returnable. They are sold only to knowledgeable buyers. Returns can only be accepted with a 20% service charge (provided books are still saleable).
7) FOB. Most shipments of new books originate from our warehouse in Ashland, OH 44805. Art and antiquarian works are shipped from San Francisco.
Shipping Policy and costs
USA: $6 for first volume, $3 for each additional volume. Overnight delivery costs more.
Foreign: DHL, Fedex, or Airborne.
For U.S. Dollars: Wire Payment Address:
Wells Fargo Bank
ABA Routing No. 121 000 248
Credit the account of:
Alan Wofsy Fine Arts LLC, Acct No. 0052-075017
For Euros: Wire Payment Address:
Bank of America London
sort code 16-50-50
swift code BOFAGB22
for Bank of America domestic deposit 5687
a/c# 6008 9568 7029
for further credit to Alan Wofsy Fine Arts LLC a/c# 10682-146
Fax a copy of your wire receipt for faster service